Saturday, January 16, 2010

Am I a shadow on your wall?




Mmmm today was definitely the best day of the yr :)

Went out with my chics and it was good time spent.

We spent like 1x bucks each in the arcade. Actually we wanted to rent a wii room but it was somehow unavailable so we headed to the arcade.


IT WAS FRIGGIN AWESOME.


All of us left with sore arms becuz we had like 5 freakin' go at this machine where you are supposed to throw balls at the screen.

Then instead of takin pictures as usual with a cam, we ended up with a strip of neoprints each.

My last neoprint taking was like a year ago so mmmm I kinda miss it.

By the way as I'm typing this, I've...


1. Drank barley

2. Ate nacho-chips

3. Loaded Night at the Museum 2


I have no idea what's with my sudden movie craze but oh well I'm gonna watch it now.

I'm feeling all tingly for tmrw. :)


x

1 comment:

WeiJie(: said...

i feel all tingly for Saturday hohoho